Life Organized is currently NOT accepting new clients.
Supporting seniors and clients with
We know that our clients have gone through a lot before they reach out for help. Often, they are feeling hopeless and defeated by their surroundings. We are here to help:
- Sort through your spaces,
- Guide you through priorities,
- Regain control, &
- Set up systems that you can maintain!
Life: Organized is proud to serve the Madison metro area from Sun Prairie to Middleton and everything in between. We offer a variety of home organizing and staging solutions.
Owner and professional organizer, Claire Matejka, embraces challenges big and small. She is a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO), as well as a premium subscriber to the Institute for Challenging Disorganization.
- 2016 - 2019 Dane County Hoarding Task Force
- 2012 - 2020 National Association of Productivity & Organizing Professionals (NAPO)
- 2013 - 2019 Premium Subscriber to the Institute for Challenging Disorganization (ICD)
- 2015 - 2017 Member, NAMI Dane County (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- 2014 - Current. Member, NAPO Virtual Chapter.
- 2014 - 2015 WWE Board Secretary.
- 2014 - 2015 Dane Buy Local Member
- 2013 - 2015 Member of Wisconsin Women Entrepreneurs (WWE)
- 2012-2013 Member NAPO WI
"When life gets in the way...
get your Life: Organized!" -Claire
- NAPO Conference 2016
- Hoarding Specialist - June 2015
- NAPO Conference - April 2015
- CHADD Conference - November 2014
- Certificate of Study in Basic ADD Issues With the CD Client - October 2014
- Certificate of Study in CD Client Administration - September 2014
- CD Specialist - June 2014
- NAPO Conference - May 2014
- Certificate of Study in Understanding the Needs of the Aging CD Client - May 2014
- Certificate of Study in Basic Hoarding Issues with the CD Client - April 2014
- Certificate of Study in Basic Physical Conditions Affecting the CD Client - March 2014
- Certificate of Study in Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges Affecting the CD Client - February 2014
- Certificate of Study in Chronic Disorganization - January 2014
- Certified Home Staging Expert - July 2012
- Bachelor of Science San Jose State University - December 2007
We offer: Home Organizing Services, Home Staging Services, declutter assistance, time management, and help for clients with hoarding tendencies. We work with a variety of clients and specialize with adults with special needs, medical conditions, and seniors and their families. We serve Maple Bluff, East Madison, Sun Prairie, Columbus, Cottage Grove, McFarland, Downtown Madison, Waunakee, Village of Shorewood Hills, Middleton, West Madison, Fitchburg, and Verona.