- Do you draw a blank when people ask what is on your wish list?
- Do you feel like you do not "NEED" anything?
- Do you feel overwhelmed with the idea where to put all of your new holiday loot?
I know that I have mentioned this topic somewhere, but thought it was a great time of year to post a reminder of optional gifing ideas…
Consider asking for consumables like:
- Favorite restaurants
- Gas Cards
- Dry Cleaners
- Spa (Hair, nail, massage)
- Event (Attractions or Theater)
- Perhaps you have tasks you could use a hand with (Yard work, plumbing)
- Hand made meals or treats.
- Ask for others to donate funds, goods, or time to their favorite charity or a charity close to you heart.
The list is really endless. Get creative and have fun with it! The idea of consumables is great because it is not more "stuff" to deal with.