Are you a master at managing your to-do list?
Do you enjoy “thinking outside the box” to solve problems?
Can you wear many hats at once?
Are you willing and able to roll up your sleeves to get the job done?!?
Life Organized is an established local business that provides top notch organizing services to our clients. We provide a wide variety of services ranging from one time session to give the client ideas on how to get started on their own, organizing services for chronically disorganized clients, move prep and staging, and so much more. We are called to organize but truly believe in giving our clients the white glove treatment, and if it is not a service we can help them with, then we will find someone reputable who can.
We are hiring for an entry level position, and a candidate will agree and accept the following terms of employment: the opportunity will be part time, flexible hours, and a 60 day probationary period. While the position is part-time, it has the potential for growth with the right candidate!
Must be available Monday, Wednesday, & Friday 7:00-5:00, and Saturdays 7:00-2:00.
Job Duties will Include, but are Not Limited to:
- “People First” interactions and working directly with clients
- Sorting household items
- Light Cleaning
- Walking, sitting, standing, kneeling, or a combination of for up to 3 hours at a time
- Lifting up to 40 pounds
- Moving items up and down stairs
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment when applicable (will be provided)
- Complete basic session reports
- Travel to multiple locations throughout Dane County in one work day
- Delivery of donations to specified nonprofit
- Very strong communication skills
- Passion for industry of organizing, people and the growing problem of hoarding.
- Must be understanding, honest, kind, and reliable.
- Must be able to work independently or part of a team.
- Applicant will be motivated and take initiative.
- You must have reliable personal transportation and cell phone.
- Need to have basic computer knowledge.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Candidate must pass a background check and drug screen.
- Training provided but basic organizing skills are a plus!
The task of a home organizer is a very physical and emotional one, but might be the most rewarding job of your life! Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the email subject line, please include: PO Assistant Applicant
Resumes will be accepted ongoing.