- Basic Chronic Disorganization CD-100
- Boundaries and Ethics CD-120
- Basic Safety: Personal Safety Issues with CD Clients CD-130
- Case Study: Ethical Disasters in Chronic Disorganization CD-405
- Organizing Clients with Epilepsy PHY-320
- Understanding Physical Disabilities and Considerations for Organizing PHY-325
I have several other certificates that I am currently working on and hope to have completed in the next few months. The classes offered by ICD are often taught by industry pioneers. ICD has a very strong code of ethics and prides itself on commitment to clients. I have really enjoyed the experience and look forward to the opportunity to get more involved as my career allows.