- Working with Physically Challenged CD Clients
- Assisting Clients Living with Traumatic Brain Injury Challenges
- Understanding the Physical and Mental Challenges of the Elderly CD Client
- Organizing Clients with Epilepsy
- Understanding Physical Disabilities and Considerations for Organizing
- Vision Impairment, Loss, Compensatory Strategies and Resources
Working through the ICD continues to be such a great experience. The classes are offered not only by Professional Organizers, but also professionals in other related fields, such as psychotherapists. Some of the most valuable classes are also taught by professionals with a passion in the topic because they also have the disability.
Whenever the class focuses on a client that may have challenges, the focus is always on the client. It is always a good reminder that we are working with people, and that sometimes situations may be unique or challenging, but it is always about the person.