- Thom at Access Information Protected http://accesscorp.com
- Jill Annis (Simply Organized)
- Marianne and David at Moving Forward
- Larry (Capital City Transfer)
- Carmen Wall (Wall 2 Wall Organizing)
- Diane Hughes (Diane's Helping Hands)
- Betsy Fauerbach (Madison Organizing Professionals)
- Kathy Rounds (TLC)
(You do not need to check your vision...I did just list the names of some of my local organizer competitors in Madison. These ladies are great, do great work, and I look forward to finding more ways that we can work together in the future! I truly believe that each one of us brings something different to the table and are better suited to help some clients, while referring other clients elsewhere. This is my short list of go-to organizers who offer a total of over 20 years of professional organizing experience!)
- River Food Pantry -- 60 pounds of food and $84 in cash and checks! http://www.riverfoodpantry.org
- Sain Vincent dePaul -- 3 cubic yards of donations and $10 check. http://www.svdpmadison.org
- Transition Educational Program (TEP) -- box of personal hygiene items and backpacks. https://studentservices.madison.k12.wi.us/TEP
- Middleton Outreach Ministry (MOM) -- Almost two barrels of clothes. http://www.momhelps.org
- Porchlight -- Cubic yard of towels, bedding and cleaning supplies. http://porchlightinc.org
These generous charities are in constant need of donation and funds.
We collected 2343 pounds of shredded paper!