Last year I coordinated a shred event and a class about clutter. They were both a lot of fun! This year, I wanted to try something different…
Ask the Organizer via Google+ Hangouts!
I know that January can be a crummy month for making plans, and then anticipating the cancellation of said plans based on snow and ice events. Rather than plan events for you to come to me, I thought it would be great if you could all stay in the comfort of your own homes and join me on Google+ Hangouts! It will be a video chat so we can all see each other and interact. (If you do not have a camera or microphone on your computer, you can still join, but your experience will be limited.)
How would it work?
- You will need a Google account. It is free, and I highly suggest it anyways. (I am obsessed with the calendar, but that is another event all together!!!) Once you have an account, you can open Google+ and I will invite you to the session.
- Space is limited to 9 guests per session. January 16th at 7:00pm CST, or January 30th at 7:00pm CST. We will plan on an hour and I will get through as many of the questions as I can.
- Please email me at email@example.com In the subject line of the email, please state ASK THE ORGANIZER: (include which session).
- In the body of the email, please include two questions that you would like to ask, as well as any photos that you would like to use as visual aids for the questions. If you want to remain anonymous on the call and not associated with the photos, I am happy to use an alias for photos. The questions are REQUIRED! I want this to be an interactive event and each participant to leave with personalized advice. I am happy to talk myself to death about organizing, but it is more interesting to talk about what you want!
- Make sure to include the gmail account that I can reach you at on Google+!