There are a million useful ways to use them to keep things around the house organized or use them for wrapping new gifts. Since it is February, and many ladies might be accumulating a new box or two with sparkly treasures inside, I thought it was a good time to give a quick jewelry organizing solution…
Some ladies have retail worthy jewelry displays while others have a more modest box or drawer. This tip is for both ladies!
- Remove the batting, and start sorting.
- They are great for keeping pairs of earrings together. You can store more than one pair per box.
- You might also have boxes for bracelets, pins, and necklaces.
- Even if you have a jewelry chest, you can often benefit by using a couple as dividers in larger drawers.
- Some ladies like to sore necklaces, earrings and bracelets that they wear as a set together. It makes it much faster to get yourself ready to go!
Added bonus to organizing projects like this: when items have a specific home, they are more likely to be put away. Items that are stored properly last longer and you can find them when you are looking for them!