Why would you use this service?
- Location. Simply stated, you may be outside our service area. I did not want clients to feel abandoned if they would call for organizing help from outside my service area. I often will help clients find someone closer to them, but in some cases there was not an organizer in their area that could provide the services that they needed.
- Trust. Inviting an organizer into your home can be a very stressful and overwhelming event for some clients, especially those with chronic disorganization. Meeting me in person, face to face for virtual sessions allows clients to become more comfortable with me and my style, and allows us to build a trusting relationship.
- Privacy. If you are really struggling with organizing and resist inviting others in to your home, a virtual session may be a good fit. During the session, you have control over what I can see much more than if I were at your home. Virtual organizing is a good first step to getting the services that you need.
- Commitment. Virtual sessions are much shorter than a traditional organizing session with a client in their home. Many clients like this for flexibility in scheduling. They can work for an hour planning with me virtually and then implement the process when the time fits their schedules best.
- Cost. Scheduling a virtual session is more affordable for clients with a tight budget. The cost is reduced by not having travel time, gas, and car maintenance to factor in. Also since the session is shorter, my followup will also take less time than a hands on organizing session.
If you are interested in this service, please follow the link to the contact page to visit my schedule tool, email email@example.com, call or tex 608-622-7678.